ANNOUNCEMENT: BAD Meeting 7:10pm 2015-07-08 @ Henry's Hunan 110 Natoma, SF

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Sun Jul 5 12:56:46 PDT 2015

Hi everyone,

We'll be having a Bay Area Debian dinner in San Francisco this week!

Who: All the BADies who want to and can.
What: Bay Area Debian (BAD) meeting
When: 2015-07-08 7:10pm - 'till whenever
Where: Henry's Hunan Restaurant, 110 Natoma St., San Francisco
Why: Because it's good to have a BAD meeting!  :-)

references/notes/etc/:
http://www.henryshunanrestaurant.com/
110 Natoma Street (between New Montgomery & 2nd, Mission & Howard)
San Francisco, CA 94105
1-415-546-4999

We'll likely have a BAD sign near our table with the Debian logo, as
well as Jessie (cowgirl) and Stretch (purple octopus) toys on the
table, so we should be easy to find. I have some Jessie notebooks to
give away, left over from our release party back in May.

For those that may wonder what to do with their time before the BAD
meeting, there is also, preceding and quite nearby:

Ubuntu Hour San Francisco
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-california/3157-ubuntu-hour-san-francisco/

Some of us also may not make it to the BAD meeting until right around
7:10 PM, as we may be coming from the Ubuntu Hour San Francisco meeting.