ANNOUNCEMENT: BAD Meeting & Jessie Release Party 7:10pm 2015-05-13 @ Henry's Hunan 110 Natoma, SF

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Tue Apr 28 11:32:58 PDT 2015

Hi everyone,

As you may know, on April 25th Debian 8 (code name "Jessie") released:
https://www.debian.org/News/2015/20150426

I've picked up some Jessie (Toy Story character) themed party
supplies, and so during our next Debian Dinner we'll be also
celebrating the release of Debian 8!

Sneak peek at the goodies here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pleia2/17293029342/

Michael Paoli will also be bringing along some Jessie ISOs, check out
his growing collection here:
http://www.wiki.balug.org/wiki/doku.php?id=balug:cds_and_images_etc#recommended

Details:
Who: All the BADies that want to and can.
What: Bay Area Debian (BAD) meeting & Jessie Release Party
When: 2015-05-13 7:10pm - 'till closing (9PM)
Where: Henry's Hunan Restaurant, 110 Natoma St., San Francisco
Why: Because Jessie was just released!

references/notes/etc/:
http://www.henryshunanrestaurant.com/
110 Natoma Street (between New Montgomery & 2nd, Mission & Howard)
San Francisco, CA 94105
1-415-546-4999

For those that may wonder what to do with their time before the BAD
meeting, there is also, preceding and quite nearby:

Ubuntu Hour San Francisco
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-california/3099-ubuntu-hour-san-francisco/

Some of us also may not make it to the BAD meeting until right around
7:10 PM, as we may be coming from the Ubuntu Hour San Francisco meeting.