[DO NOT REPLY ALL] Books, etc.: today: Ubuntu Hour San Francisco & Bay Area Debian (BAD)

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Wed Apr 8 17:25:13 PDT 2015

[DO NOT REPLY ALL (unless you're on BOTH lists)]

I'll also be bringing books, etc. (first come, first serve):

Practical Guide to Ubuntu Linux, A, 4th Edition
By Mark G. Sobell
Published Dec 23, 2014 by Prentice Hall.
Copyright 2015
Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
Pages: 1416
Edition: 4th
ISBN-10: 0-13-392731-8
ISBN-13: 978-0-13-392731-3
http://www.informit.com/store/product.aspx?isbn=0133927318

Ubuntu Unleashed 2015 Edition: Covering 14.10 and 15.04, 10th Edition
By Matthew Helmke
Published Nov 21, 2014 by Sams. Part of the Unleashed series.
Copyright 2015
Dimensions: 7" x 9-1/8"
Pages: 912
Edition: 10th
Book
ISBN-10: 0-672-33837-8
ISBN-13: 978-0-672-33837-3
http://www.informit.com/store/product.aspx?isbn=0672338378

Perl by Example, 5th Edition
By Ellie Quigley
Published Dec 17, 2014 by Prentice Hall.
Copyright 2015
Dimensions: 7" x 9-1/8"
Pages: 888
Edition: 5th
Book
ISBN-10: 0-13-376081-2
ISBN-13: 978-0-13-376081-1
http://www.informit.com/store/product.aspx?isbn=0133760812

And also some entitlements to some Docker training/educational videos.

(the above publications from Pearson Education's User Group program -
they'd of course also love it if one writes a review - especially
on-line and most especially on Amazon)

Getting Started with Ubuntu 14.04
The Ubuntu Manual Team
http://ubuntu-manual.org/