keysigning, Sunnyvale?

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Tue Nov 25 22:36:32 PST 2014

Yeah! I'm happy to meet up for a keysigning.

I'm going on vacation for a week out of the Bay Area, but I live in San
Francisco, and can CalTrain around to get closer to Sunnyvale.

Suggestion:

* Fri 2014-12-05, 7:30 PM, eat + drink at Tied House, Mountain View, CA
(which is easy for me to get to from Caltrain)

If that works, I'll try to invite other people who are Bay Area-based and
interesting/interested.

If that doesn't work, then I'll spin the wheel again, or this person can
make a suggestion!