Looking for someone to take over bad.debian.net

Mike Markley mike at markley.org
Sun Mar 23 18:40:20 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I've been considering making this request for some time, as everyone's
aware that I'm not exactly acting as a great steward of the website. With
that said, I'm now planning to move out of the Bay Area, giving me even
less of a stake in keeping things up. As such, I'm looking for a volunteer
to take over the mailing list and website.

There's a little bit of PHP sitting on there but just for the convenience
of updating events; you can probably get by without even that bit of
complexity. I'm using the stock Debian mailman, as well. If you think
you're up for it, let me know.

--
Mike Markley <mike at markley.org>