Thanks!, and ... [Re: Looking for someone to take over bad.debian.net]

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Mon Jun 9 18:20:04 PDT 2014

Thanks Aaron and all, that are doing and/or have done this work, and/or
volunteered, etc.  Much appreciated.  :-)

And, ... I was kind'a wondering how the confusion came up on the (list)
thread, etc.  As I too was under the impression it was being handled or
had been handled.  So, ... I went back and looked over the list messages
a bit again, etc.  Yes, all fine and taken care of, but apparently where
the (wee bit of) confusion(/ambiguity) ensued, seems earlier the it's
being handled / it's been handled, etc. email(s) were off-list ... at
least until Aaron's email wrapped that one up.

Anyway, glad it's all squared away, and folks that may only be
reading the list also no longer need worry about it.  :-)