Fwd: [buug] GnuPG / PGP key signing party September 26 2014

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sat Aug 30 11:04:40 PDT 2014

Passing along to some lists that may be interested/relevant.

references/excerpts:

----- Forwarded message from ludovic at mozilla.com -----
     Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 12:10:44 +0200
     From: "Ludovic Hirlimann" <ludovic at mozilla.com>
  Subject: [buug] GnuPG / PGP key signing party September 26 2014
       To: buug at buug.org, talk at nblug.org, penlug-members at new.penlug.org

Hello my name is ludovic,

I'm a sysadmins at mozilla working remote from europe. I've been
involved with Thunderbird a lot (and still am). I'm organizing a pgp Key
signing party in the Mozilla san francisco office on September the 26th
2014 from 6PM to 8PM.

For security and assurances reasons I need to count how many people will
attend. I'v setup a eventbrite for that at
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/gnupg-pgp-key-signing-party-making-the-web-of-trust-stronger-tickets-12867542165
(please take one ticket if you think about attending - If you change you
mind cancel so more people can come).

I will use the eventbrite tool to send reminders and I will try to make
a list with keys and fingerprint before the event to make things more
manageable (but I don't promise).

for those using lanyrd you will be able to use http://lanyrd.com/ccckzw.

Ludovic
ps sent to buug.org,nblug.org end penlug.org - please feel free to post
where appropriate ( the more the meerier, the stronger the web of trust).
ps2 I will contact people listed on biglumber to have more gpg related
people show up.

--
[:Usul] MOC Team at Mozilla
QA Lead fof Thunderbird