ANNOUNCEMENT: BAD meeting: 7:05 P.M. on 2014-04-09 @ Henry's Hunan, 110 Natoma, SF

Robert Wall robert at rww.name
Sun Apr 6 19:48:02 PDT 2014

Howdy everyone,

The Bay Area Debian meeting for this month will be held on:

2014-04-09 (this Wednesday) 07:05 PM

at:

Henry's Hunan Restaurant
110 Natoma St. (between 2nd & New Montgomery)
San Francisco, CA  94105-3704
Phone: 1-415-546-4999
Web: http://www.henryshunanrestaurant.com/
Nearest BART station: Montgomery

This event is timed to start shortly after the end of the nearby Ubuntu
Hour (which I am also organizing this time). For more details on that,
please see:
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-california/2759-ubuntu-hour-san-francisco/

As usual, I will have my PGP key fingerprint with me, and invite anyone
else interested in keysigning to bring theirs so that we can exchange
keys. If you're new to PGP keysigning, let me know on-list or via
private mail and I can walk you through it.

Hope to see you there!

Robert Wall