SF / mid-October visit (Debian, ...)

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.com.au
Sun Sep 8 08:11:36 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Thanks for all the fast responses

I just booked my flights this week,
- 12 October, evening, arrive SFO
- maybe one - three days outside the city, maybe Yosemite
- 16-18 October - staying in Mountain View before the summit, maybe see
some of San Francisco
- 18-20 October - Sylvestre and I are fully committed with the summit
during this time, unfortunately there is not a lot of scope for people
not involved in GSoC to participate

So the evenings of 16 and 17 October are the most likely for any get
together, etc.

Regards,

Daniel