Fwd: Re: [Ganglia-general] Ganglia meetup 10/17 San Francisco

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.com.au
Thu Oct 10 14:28:08 PDT 2013

Debian folks are more than welcome down at the Ganglia meetup next
Thursday, it would be great to meet some of you in person, exchange
signatures, etc, if you can make it.

I understand it is also the Ubuntu launch later that night

I'm also likely to be at a smaller event in Mountain View on Wednesday
night, if anybody is in that area and wants to catch up please feel free
to email me off list.