geeky business cards in bay area?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Oct 10 10:50:41 PDT 2013

Quoting Daniel Pocock (daniel at pocock.com.au):

> I need to get some new business cards made with my PGP fingerprint on
> them
>
> Does anybody know of anybody who does this type of creative work
> (either design or just printing) and would potentially be able to have
> them delivered to my hotel in Mountain View for the middle of next
> week?

I've had good luck in the past with Harland Clarke Corp. d/b/a
iPrint.com, https://www.iprint.com/ .  (Disclaimer:  I last ordered
cards through them in around 2006.)

They have an online configurator where you design your own card image,
then they print your design and drop-ship to your specified address,
with 2-day shipping.

FWIW, Harland Clark itself is not a Bay Area firm.  It's in New
Braunfels, Texas.