ANNOUNCEMENT: BAD meeting 2013-07-10 7p @ Henry's Hunan on Natoma (and books and ...)

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sun Jul 7 22:18:05 PDT 2013

The BAD meeting for this month will be held starting at:
7:00 P.M. PDT 2013-07-10 at:
Henry's Hunan Restaurant
110 Natoma Street (between Mission and Howard off of New Montgomery)
San Francisco, CA 94105
1-415-546-4999
This is the SOMA location where we have had past meetings (there are
several other locations in the city).  On or by our table we'll have
BAD sign(s) and/or Debian swirl(s).  Note that said signage (and some
person(s)) may not arrive until promptly at 7:00 P.M., however we may
be found very close by shortly before that (see immediately below; more
BAD stuff further below)

Also, quite close by just before that:
Ubuntu Hour San Francisco 6-7p @ (very close by - about 0.1 mi / 3 min.
walk away) details on that here:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-us-ca/2013-July/002237.html
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-california/2442-ubuntu-hour-san-francisco/

BAD meeting - also ...

I'll be bringing at least some free review copies of books, see:
http://lists.balug.org/pipermail/balug-talk-balug.org/2013-July/005034.html

Got ISOs/CDs/DVDs, etc.?  If you need/want to get hold of particular
image copy, let me know sufficiently in advance (e.g. at least 13 hours
before the BAD meeting), and I'd likely then be sure to have that image
with me at the meeting.  With books 'n all, I might not also otherwise
transport all those images with me.
http://www.wiki.balug.org/wiki/doku.php?id=balug:cds_and_images_etc

And, I'm still hoping to have this benefit Debian and/or Open Source in
some way:
airWire - "Wireless 10/100 Ethernet Cable", free to Debian Developer or ...
see:
http://bad.debian.net/list/2013-February/003529.html