SF / mid-October visit (Debian, ...)

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Thu Aug 29 20:29:45 PDT 2013

Well, BAD meeting would be preceding Wednesday.  And, rather than
additional *separate* event week later, perhaps combine with /
piggy-back upon some other event?  There's no shortage of Linux and Open
Source stuff that week - e.g. BALUG on the 3rd Tuesday in San Francisco.

Have a peek at the links on here for some idea of much of what happens
those days:
http://bad.debian.net/list/2013-February/003536.html

E.g. one could (2013-10-12 -- 2013-10-20):
2013-10-12 Sa CABAL
2013-10-13 Su BerkeleyLUG & Ubuntu Hour Berkeley
2013-10-14 M  ?
2013-10-15 Tu BALUG
2013-10-16 W  Linux Night @ Noisebridge (or) EBLUG
2013-10-17 Th BUUG or BayLISA
2013-10-18 F  ?
2013-10-19 Sa ?
2013-10-20 Su (online) Ubuntu US California Meeting