Keysigning (Wed., by UDS, before BAD meeting, ...)

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue May 8 20:03:15 PDT 2012

> As (also) mentioned earlier[1], there will be keysigning by UDS[2],

I was recently curious about particulars of UDS, wishing to add an entry
for it on BALE.  Part of my policy about BALE items is that I always
disclose any admission fee -- for events that charge them.

So, I was surprised to wander around links from http://uds.ubuntu.com/
for a while, and find no disclosure of whether there's an attendance
fee, and if so how much.

Following the 'Find out more' link brings you to an otherwise very
informative page about the venue, accomodation, and various events
including pizza and beer -- but still nothing whatsoever about
attendance fee.

It's possible that you're entitled to find out such details after you
use your Launchpad login at the 'Register now' link, but that makes
things a little challenging for those of us who just want basic
information, e.g., so we can help publicise the thing.

Is there something I'm missing?  Did I miss the secret handshake?