Key Signing Week of January 23-26

Thomas Harning Jr. harningt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 04:57:06 PST 2012

Wish I had more free time in the area, else I'd consider the SF CACert offer.

Regarding the Lion & Compass meet, I might stop by for a drink.
Hopefully dress slacks & short-sleeve button-up are appropriate
(traveling light), if not, please let me know.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Thomas Harning Jr.