eBook(s) for BAD, ... - A Practical Guide to Linux Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming, 3rd Edition

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Wed Dec 5 15:19:57 PST 2012

I earlier received review copies of the book noted below.
At this point I'm down to two comp eBook codes (pdf/mobi/ePub)
remaining.  I'm still essentially offering up one per user group, at
such meetings I attend, until I've none left to pass along.
I'll be at Ubuntu Hour San Francisco, and (unofficial) BAD meetup thingy
this evening, also in San Francisco.
Did earlier mention it to/regarding Ubuntu Hour Berkeley earlier this
month, but then I forgot to mention it at the meeting itself (my bad).

references/excerpts:
http://bad.debian.net/list/2012-November/003522.html

http://lists.balug.org/pipermail/balug-talk-balug.org/2012-November/004885.html