Fwd: [ml] Neural Net Workshop on 1/26/2010

Brian Morris cymraegish at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 19:19:13 PST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mike Schachter <mike at mindmech.com>
Date: Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 1:19 PM
Subject: [ml] Neural Net Workshop on 1/26/2010
To: "<noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net>" <
noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net>
Cc: ml <ml at lists.noisebridge.net>

Hi everyone!

The Machine Learning group at Noisebridge wants to teach
you! We're holding a workshop on constructing and using
neural networks, to raise Neural Network Awareness (NNA)
and money for Noisebridge:

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Neural_Network_Workshop

We hope to combine theory and application in a way that is
satisfying to both prick mathematicians and laid-back-not-
gonna-bother-proving-that-shit programmers.

It'll be held on Wednesday, 1/26/2011 around 7:00pm. Bring
your laptops! I'll post more information closer to the actual
date.

  mike