ANNOUNCEMENT: special South Bay / Linux 20th Anniversary meeting of Bay Area Debian meeting at Linux Picnic pn Saturday August 27, 2011 from 11 AM to 4 PM

Tony Godshall togo at of.net
Sun Aug 21 23:02:48 PDT 2011

Bay Area Debian will hold a meeting in conjunction at Linux Picnic in
honor of the 20th Anniversary of the Linux Kernel

Time: "11 AM to 4 PM. Arrive as early as 9AM to help with setup.
Depart as late as 5PM to help with cleanup"

Location: Sunnyvale Baylands Park, Meadowlands Picnic Area in Sunnyvale, CA

More details + RSVP:  http://www.linuxpicnic.org/

If I can get confirmation other BAD members are coming, I will look
for us to get a BAD table.

Tony