ANNOUNCEMENT: Bay Area Debian meeting at Henry's Hunan Restaurant (SOMA location), SF, Wed April 13th @ 7PM

Tony Godshall togo at of.net
Mon Apr 4 16:42:41 PDT 2011

Hi everyone.

By the authority vested in me by the shotgun rules[1], I hereby
declare the next meeting of Bay Area Debian to be on April 13, 2011,
the second Wed. of the month, at Henry's Hunan in SOMA.

To prove how lazy^Wefficient I am, I'll just quote the details from
Lyz' very competent announcement[3] minus the bit about an Ubuntu
Hour, which is apparently happening the following week at another
location[2], and the stuffed mascots, which I do not have.

I'll place something that says "Bay Area Debian" or "B.A.D" or a big
swirl on the table.

Tony

[1] http://bad.debian.net/shotgun_rules.txt

[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/UbuntuHours