[VAC] California, May 10-20, 2010

Aaron M. Ucko ucko at debian.org
Sun May 2 11:06:09 PDT 2010

I will be on vacation in California with my family from May 10 through
May 20, arriving in LA on the 10th, driving up the coast on the 13th
and 14th, and spending the remainder of my visit in San Francisco and
thereabouts.  FTR, I am on the low-threshold NMU list.  (That said,
I'd be surprised if it turned out to be relevant, as my packages are
in good shape and I moreover expect to have e-mail access.)

I would be happy to meet up with local developers in either city (or
en route) for keysigning or general hanging out; FWIW, I have
generated a new GPG key since my last visit to the state and would
appreciate signatures even from folks I met previously so that I can
proceed to migrate to it.  Anyone looking to coordinate with me on
short notice is welcome to call my mobile phone (also listed in
db.d.o): (202) 669-7495.

http://www.mit.edu/~amu/ | http://stuff.mit.edu/cgi/finger/?amu@monk.mit.edu