Senior OS Software Engineer

Gnani Balaraman gnani at ethicalsoft.com
Thu Oct 8 10:25:38 PDT 2009

We have a full time perm opportunity with our client, a reputable company in San Mateo CA. Please review the job below and send your resume. We shall call to discuss more.

We are looking for a Senior OS Software Engineer to track, implement and deploy various security related fixes to the Runtime/Operating System. In addition, the candidate would update several components using the Debian Package Management toolset. Ideal candidate would have

• 5 plus years of experience
• Good knowledge of Debian or Ubuntu
• Excellent C/C++
• experience with large, complex distributed systems
• understanding of Linux kernel
• knowledge of Perl, and shell scripting.

Regards,
Gnani Balaraman
gnani at ethicalsoft.com