Fwd: OpenMoko CEO @ BALUG (Tuesday Nov 18)

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Wed Nov 12 21:50:40 PST 2008

----- Forwarded message from AFife at untangle.com -----
     Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 13:41:31 -0800
     From: "Andrew Fife" <AFife at untangle.com>
  Subject: [BALUG-Announce] OpenMoko CEO @ BALUG (Tuesday Nov 18)
       To: "balug-announce at lists.balug.org" <balug-announce at lists.balug.org>

Hi Folks:

Sean Moss-Pultz will be speaking at BALUG on Tuesday (11/18).  Sean
is the CEO and founder of The OpenMoko Project, which makes a open
source linux based cell phone called the NEO FreeRunner.  Sean is a
self described San Diego surfer that landed in Taiwan as a software
developer working on embedded systems, which ultimately led to the
founding of OpenMoko.  More info on Sean, OpenMoko and the Neo
FreeRunner at these links:

http://moss-pultz.com/
http://www.openmoko.com/
http://www.openmoko.com/product.html

We're expecting a great crowd, so if you'd like to join us please RSVP:

   RSVP at balug.org

**Why RSVP??**

Well, don't worry we won't turn you away, but the RSVPs really help the
Four Seas Restaurant plan the meal and they ensure that we're able to eat
upstairs in the private banquet room.  Bottomline:  if we don't have 40
RSVPs the day before the meeting, we don't get the banquet room.

Meeting Details...

   6:30pm
   November 18th, 2008 (Next Tuesday)

   Four Seas Restaurant
   731 Grant Ave.
   San Francisco, CA 94108
   Easy $5 PARKING:  Portsmouth Square Garage at 733 Kearny

Cost: The meetings are always free, but dinner is $13

--
Andrew Fife
Untangle - The Open Source Network Gateway

650.425.3327 desk
415.806.6028 cell