Pizza and Japanese people at 7 PM March 11 (today)

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Tue Mar 11 15:46:00 PDT 2008

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008, Michael Cheselka wrote:

> Hello Minna-san,
>
>> I have free time at:
>>  3/10(Mon) 18:00- (-17:30 at Stanford Univ.)
>>  3/11(Tue) 17:00- (-16:30 at Yahoo)
>
> I just guessed it would be held near the guest but I guess he has the
> time( 2 hours) to drive his rental car or take mass transit to San
> Francisco.  I think it would be best to meet in Sunnyvale( Yahoo) or
> Mountain View( right next door to Sunnyvale and the VTA light rail just
> outside Yahoo terminates in downtown Mountain View).  Both are Caltrain
> stops.

Last night he replied to me and Michael Paoli (off-list) to say he was
willing to come to San Francisco by car, asking us for the street name of
the destination.

Since no one except us two replied with chances of coming, I guess he
guessed that was a reasonable thing to do.

> Anyone want to chime in on this?  Anyone hear from our guest today?

I haven't heard from him today, and I don't know if he's on the list, so
I'm CC:ing him.  I suppose he may be busy at Yahoo right now until 5:30,
as he said.  I guess we can hope that he will read his email before
leaving there.

Last night he suggested SF since Michael and I were both there.  I'm still
willing to move things, but it obviously is getting close.

-- Asheesh.

--
Hailing frequencies open, Captain.