AGU 2008, Dec 15-19, 2008

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Thu Dec 11 05:09:50 PST 2008

Well, ... that does sound like at least one good location :-)
Dates don't match with BAD meeting, so ... wouldn't make for
an official BAD meeting ... but that doesn't prevent us from having
an unofficial BAD meetup (and such is certainly not unprecedented).

If someone(s) works out date/time/location, fair chance I'd make it,
but unfortunately not that close to 100% that I'd be able to make
it then (have oncall and some other stuff on my schedule next week
that might interfere or potentially conflict).