meeting during AGU

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Tue Dec 11 13:04:33 PST 2007

Well, if you, or anyone wants to meet up tomorrow (Wednesday)
near AGU (which I'm presuming is at Moscone West from what I've
seen), I'm willing to call the meeting - or anyone else can jump up
and beat me to it - per the shotgun rules.

Christian T. Steigies - does sometime slightly earlier (e.g. 7:00 P.M.,
7:30 P.M., or 7:45 P.M.?) work okay for you.  Place I had in mind is
pretty close to Moscone West (about 2.5 blocks or a leisurely 10 minute
walk away) and slightly towards the earlier side likely works a bit better
there.

Here's place I had in mind (we've been there before, and it's quite good):
http://bad.debian.net/list/2005-July/002951.html