meeting during AGU

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Sun Dec 9 20:36:36 PST 2007

On Sun, 9 Dec 2007, Christian T. Steigies wrote:

> Hi,
> I am attending AGU in SF this week and wonder if anybody in the area i up
> for a meeting. bad meetings are scheduled for next wednesday, but violating
> the shotgun rules, i am not suggesting a place, since i am just visiting.
> Wednesday 8pm somewhere downtown sf would be fine for me, an i would not
> wonder if other DDs attend AGU.

To further break the BAD style, let me mention that I'm not free on W or
Thursday but if anyone wants to hang out on Tuesday, let me know.

If I get one reply saying Tuesday is interesting I'll make a fake-Shotgun
(in that it's not the "official" meeting, which Must happen on a
Wednesday) announcement for a place and time. (-:

-- Asheesh.

--
Nothing is so often irretrievably missed as a daily opportunity.
 		-- Ebner-Eschenbach