See the world -- help staff a Debian booth

Don Armstrong don at donarmstrong.com
Thu Aug 2 18:28:35 PDT 2007

Hey everyone; as is usual this time of the year, LWCE is comming.

If you'd like to assist in the Debian booth for any reasonable length
of time, please let me know and sign yourself up on the wiki at
http://wiki.debian.org/LWCESF (I've got a limited number of exhibitor
passes too, but the free expo pass will work as well if I run out.)

You don't need to be a developer or a maintainer to help out (so don't
be shy).

Also, if you want to (or plan on) brining hardware running Debian,
update the hardware list on that page too.

Don Armstrong

--
S: Make me a sandwich
B: What? Make it yourself.