LINUX/UNIX job(s) (inside track, but unfortunately little to zero Debian)

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sun Apr 29 11:37:16 PDT 2007

Okay, ... lots more updates (espeically about the 2nd job
opening alluded to earlier).

Still, unfortunately little to zero Debian, but if one is interested (or may
know someone ...) some openings with which I am rather to intimately
familiar (present and former employer, and respectively group I'm in,
and position I left):
http://www.rawbw.com/~mp/job_openings.html
If I have further updates on those two positions, I'll likely just
update the information at that URL noted above, and not send
another e-mail to the list about it.