Fwd: [Fairfield_CA_Freecycle] Wanted: Used Lap Top Computer for Foster Child

Michael Cheselka cheselka at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 22:32:58 PST 2006

I meant "Give their old one away."

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: psychoanalyzingu <psychoanalyzingu at yahoo.com>
Date: Nov 26, 2006 6:12 PM
Subject: [Fairfield_CA_Freecycle] Wanted: Used Lap Top Computer for Foster Child
To: Fairfield_CA_Freecycle at yahoogroups.com

Wanted: Used Lap Top Computer for Foster Child
One of the foster children I work with is very interested in
electronics and computers.
She had a 1995 Lap Top computer that a social worker had given her but
it no longer works.

Lap tops are great because a foster child can take it with them when
they move to a new home, and unfortunately these children will have
several moves/placements in their life while in foster care.

This child's eyes lit up when I said I would try & find a used computer.

If I could afford one I would buy it in a heart beat.
My work is Very rewarding although the pay is not great, I make a
difference and that is most important to me.

Thanks,
Leslie
707-980-2780

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:Fairfield_CA_Freecycle-digest at yahoogroups.com
    mailto:Fairfield_CA_Freecycle-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

--
When in the Potemkin Wired be a Potemkin Lain.