Debian & LinuxWorld?

Don Armstrong don at donarmstrong.com
Sun May 14 23:21:43 PDT 2006

On Sun, 14 May 2006, Michael Paoli wrote:
> Is Debian set up or getting set up for LinuxWorld in San Francisco?
> I don't see Debian listed, at least yet, on the "Exhibitor List"
> or listed under the ".org pavilion".
> Is there a (more) specific list, or wiki, etc. that's tracking that?

Hans Uhlig and myself have been working on this issue; apparently
there aren't any available org slots, even though some of the people
haven't confirmed.

They want us to share with Ubuntu, but that isn't terribly optimal.

Hopefully we'll be able to work through their issues soon.

Don Armstrong

--
My spelling ability, or rather the lack thereof, is one of the wonders
of the modern world.