Keysignings available 2006-03-08 7p- , Oakland

glen martin glenm at locutory.org
Thu Mar 9 07:58:03 PST 2006

I think there is from time to time a keyring, but, by BAD extension of
the shotgun rule 5, only if someone cares enough to create one.  *I*
think that worrying about stepping on toes falls under the heading of
'waffling', and projecting from rules 3 and 5 if you want one then you
should damned well create one.

Bill, if you did in fact make it last night, I'm sorry I missed you by
arriving late at 8:15. Next time.

glen