Giveaway

Adam McKenna adam at debian.org
Wed Mar 1 15:52:07 PST 2006

On Wed, Mar 01, 2006 at 02:28:38PM -0800, Sean Perry wrote:
> Michael Cheselka wrote:
> >Is this group defunct?  Is the email list working? No
> >email since 12/31/05 - software broken by the new year?
> >

> we have slowly lost all of the actual Debian developers and work for
> many of us has been either iffy or hectic. I haven't been able to attend
> a BAD in some time. Couple that with the "no SF, no Berkeley, hey what
> about us South Bay people" and you get the classic Bay Area issues.

Hey, I'm an 'actual' Debian developer... :)

> Shotgun rules still apply. Call a meeting, see who shows up. If no one
> does, try choosing another location next time (-:
>
> I now work in Richmod and ride the BART to Fremont (home). Anywhere
> along the train is fair game for me. Berkeley being an obvious choice.

I work in SF now and BART home so the same rules, basically, apply for me,
although Berkeley would be slightly less convenient.

Speaking of work, if anyone is looking for some, the company I work for has
a bunch of positions open and is always looking for good sysadmin talent.

--Adam

--
Adam McKenna  <adam at debian.org>  <adam at flounder.net>