(fwd) Debian booth at Desktop Linux Summit? [heatherm@desktoplinuxsummit.com]

Alexander Schmehl tolimar at debian.org
Wed Feb 22 02:19:44 PST 2006

Hi!

Just got this mail, anyone knows to whome Heather talked at SCALE?

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

----- Forwarded message from Heather MacKenzie <heatherm at desktoplinuxsummit.com> -----

From: Heather MacKenzie <heatherm at desktoplinuxsummit.com>
Subject: Debian booth at Desktop Linux Summit?
To: events at debian.org
Cc: stigge at debian.org, blarson at blars.org
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 16:42:52 -0800

Hi Martin-

I spoke with some Debian volunteers this weekend at SCALE, and let them
know that we would love to have Debian represented at the Desktop Linux
Summit this year, an event held April 24-25 in San Diego, CA. We would
comp the booth of course. It would be great to see some folks from
Debian there at the show. More about event: www.desktoplinuxsummit.com

I am not sure who to contact there at Debian, but if you could pass me
on to the right people, or post on your list serve, that would be
wonderful. I am happy to speak with you more about the show as well.

Take care,

Heather MacKenzie
--
Heather MacKenzie