Monitoring SIG: Weds, Dec. 13

Chris Barton Anderson cba at groundworkopensource.com
Tue Dec 5 13:16:07 PST 2006

December Monitoring SIG: 'Twas the night before backup...: Real-World
Stories

At November's meeting at least three people volunteered to share
real-world stories about their monitoring installation (more stories are
welcome: please email me back and let me know.)  We'll use these stories
as a launching point for generalizing about monitoring best
practices.  Bring your monitoring wish list, questions and insights --
share your experiences!

What: Monitoring SIG: 'Twas the night before backup...: Real-World
Stories
Who:  Anyone interested in IT monitoring issues and tools
When:  Wednesday, December 13 2006, 7PM
Where:  GroundWork Open Source, 139 Townsend St., San Francisco
How: 139 Townsend St. is very near AT&T Park. It is two blocks from the
CalTrain Depot.  Take the MUNI N trolley "inbound" to 2nd and King
(ballpark stop) or take the 10, 15 or 30 buses crosstown.  Free evening
street parking can usually be found.

Festive holiday season refreshments (pizza, pop, snacks) and other good
cheer will be provided by Santa's elves (aka GroundWork).  We'll open up
the doors at 6:30 or so and start the formal part of the meeting
promptly at 7PM.

RSVP (not necessary, but helpful): Peter Mui,
pmui at groundworkopensource.com, 415 992 4573