A call looking for volunteers at the Linux World Installfest (sponsored by Open Country)

Paul Cubbage pcubbage at opencountry.com
Thu Aug 3 23:07:31 PDT 2006

Hi all,

Due to (lucky) late breaking events, Open Country will be sponsoring the
Installfest at Linux World.  We are asking local LUGs, free software
organizations, and interested parties, to participate.

Given the variety of distros systems and the many odd issues to deal with, we
need your help, expertise, ISO's, CDs and booth time!  Rewards are spiritual!
plus fun, swag, parties, mondo geeking, chocolate, networking...

Other vendors may participate with systems and software.  Stay tuned.

If you are on the list of an organization whose members might be interested,
please forward this email.

Any direct contacts with distro vendors would be a great help.

Please contact me if you are interested!

Thanks!

Paul Cubbage
Evangelist
Open Country, Inc.