LVM presentation web materials, etc. (from BALUG 2005-05-17 presentation)

Sun, 22 May 2005 14:22:53 -0700

Some more material is up and available now, most notably:
processed (edited and commented, etc.) text capture from the live
demonstration,
A P.S. page - some better / more complete answers on some questions,
additional information of relevance, a trace of errata, etc.
There are some other minor tweaks and such, but they mostly (entirely?)
impact just the "meta" pages - not the pages on the materials proper
used in the 2005-05-17 presentation itself.

There's likely more I'll yet do, but that's it for the moment (I'll
likely add some more on the P.S. page, also photographs were taken, and a
recording made at the presentation, so I may possibly also do something
with those and/or add relevant link(s) at some point.).

Quoting Michael Paoli: