ANNOUNCEMENT: There will be a BAD meeting at 21st Amendment in San Francisco at 7pm on Wed 8 June 2005

glen martin glenm@locutory.org
Wed, 18 May 2005 16:11:16 -0700

Ok, I'll bite. I like cask-conditioned ale.

Venue: (from http://www.21st-amendment.com/)

21st Amendment offers a variety of award winning house made brews and
American grilled cuisine in a comfortable loft like setting.  Every
Wednesday: Cask and iPod Night - Play your iPod in the Brewer's Loft; $5
for 20 oz. Imperial Pints of our delicious cask conditioned ale.

Location:

The 21st Amendment is located at 563 2nd Street -- between Bryant and
Brannan. Just east of South Park. Just 2 blocks north of SBC Park. Easy
access to BART, Muni and Caltrain.

21st Amendment
563 2nd Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
Phone: 415-369-0900

Directions:  (from http://www.21st-amendment.com/printmap.php)

>From the East Bay

Take I-80 to the Harrison St. exit. Take a left on Harrison then a left
on 2nd. Take 2nd 2 blocks south to just past Bryant.

>From the Peninsula

Take the 101 to the 280. Then 280 to the King Street off-ramp. Take a
left at the third light (2nd St.). Take 2nd Street north 3 blocks --
just past Brannen.

>From Caltrain

Exit Caltrain at the 4th and King stop (last stop north). Head east on
Townsend. Turn left on 2nd street 1 block north to just past Brannen.

>From MUNI

Exit MUNI at the SBC Park / 2nd Street stop. Take 2nd Street north 3
blocks just past Brannen.

>From BART

Exit BART at the Montgomery Street station. Head east on Market to 2nd
Street. Take 2nd Street south just past Bryant.