Headless chicken continues to jerk around + pre-ANNOUNCE warning for the June meeting.

Ian Zimmerman itz@buug.org
17 May 2005 20:19:25 -0700

MichaelP> Berkeley - there's a cafe' just opposite side of the street
MichaelP> from the Berkeley Rep. Theatre. (on Addison between Shattuck &
MichaelP> Milvia, if I'm not mistaken),

It's a Brazilian flavored dance space, and often unexpectedly closed
(in fact I think it's only open when there's a dance event going on).

MichaelCh> The San Jose library has public rooms but they charge.  There
MichaelCh> is no talking in the library elsewise.

This is not so, unless it changed within the last 3 or 4 months.  The
Bay Area ML group (now sadly dormant) met there.  It's not ideal because
you can only reserve for 1 hour, but you can reserve 2 different rooms
for consecutive time slots.  And I don't know of another _quiet_
free meeting place in teh South Bay area.

--
Optimist: We're only two weeks behind schedule.
Pessimist: The schedule is a whole two weeks ahead of us.