BROKEN DIRECTIONS [Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: There will be a BAD meeting at 7pm on Wed 9 March at Fry's Fremont Cafe]

Sean Perry shaleh@speakeasy.net
Tue, 08 Mar 2005 10:27:35 -0800

Tony Godshall wrote:
> According to Tony Godshall,
>
>>[tek@pervasivenetwerks.com has a sharp eye]
>>
>>Back to the South end of the Bay for the first time in a
>>long while, we'll meet at 7pm in the Cafe at Fry's Fremont.
>>
>>The cafe at Fry's has soups and sandwiches and espressos and
>>soft drinks.  No alcohol.  Minors are welcome.
>>
>>To get there...
>>
>>1. I-680 to Auto Mall, go West
>>2. at first light, right onto Osgood
>>3. right into lot.
>>
>>1. I-580 to Auto Mall, go East
>

> Uh, I meant I-880.

actually, those are correct directions from 680, which goes right (I
mean within a few hundred feet) next to Fry's.

 From I-880 get off on auto mall parkway and head East (toward the
hills). Last light before you hit 680 is Osgood, turn left. You will see
Fry's while waiting at the light, it is on the corner.