REMINDER: There will be a BAD meeting at 7pm on Wed 9 March at Fry's Fremont Cafe

Tony Godshall Tony Godshall <togo@of.net>
Sat, 5 Mar 2005 20:33:09 -0800

According to Sean Perry,
> Tony Godshall wrote:
> >Anyone else need a ride?  I can seat two more
> >once I clear the Stolmen stuff out of the back seats.
>
> Fremont BART is really quite close to me and to Fry's. I can easily pick
> up 3, maybe 4 people from BART.

That'd be cool.  I don't really need to buy anything... I
ordered the pcHDTV card and a new computer (tried to get an
hp or ibm to support their support of debian but the dell
was just too good a deal) so it's not like I /need/ to get
anything bulky home.  It'd be nice not to have to fight the
traffic.  We'd meet at, what, 6:45?