REMINDER: There will be a BAD meeting at 7pm on Wed 9 March at Fry's Fremont Cafe

Tony Godshall Tony Godshall <togo@of.net>
Sat, 5 Mar 2005 09:38:16 -0800

According to Erich Schubert,
> Hi,
>
> > If Erich comes too maybe we'll actually have two
> > Developers?  That would be very cool.
>
> Wednesday should be fine for me, but I'd need a ride from and back to
> Berkeley. Fremont is a bit too far for me to go by bike on "unknown
> terrain". ;-) after all, I'm not here for too long yet, so I don't know
> which are better and which are worse neighbourhoods, when and where
> (not)? to use BART etc.
> Maybe I can use our car, but I also do not like driving to
> neighbourhoods I do not know at all alone...
>
> Greetings,
> Erich Schubert

Hi, Erich.

I'll be happy to take a carload from
Berkeley.  That way I can take back
anything bulky I might find to buy.

Will you be at home or on campus?  I'll
be coming from the Shattuck/Dwight area.

Anyone else need a ride?  I can seat two more
once I clear the Stolmen stuff out of the back seats.

Tony