Flyers for Picn*x at LinuxWorld

Bill Kendrick nbs@sonic.net
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 21:24:19 -0700

It looks like BAD is the only LUG in the area putting together a booth at
LinuxWorld Expo (and, in fact, I imagine it's a Debian booth, not a BAD booth)
and was wondering if you guys would be willing to put out a stack of flyers
advertising this year's Picn*x event!?

We've got some printable PDFs and EPSs online here:

  http://www.linuxpicnic.org/promote/

The best one for LWE, I think, is the "double" one.  Print a bunch and
slice 'em in half.  Voila!  You now have (a bunch * 2) flyers. ;^)

If BAD or someone from BAD wishes to be reimbursed for printing a big stack
of these, let me know via private email.  We've got a budget for this
event (thanks to over a dozen sponsors!), but we're still trying to figure
out how much of it we'll end up spending on food!

FYI, we currently have just over 200 people RSVPed for the event, and I'm
estimating we'll double that over the next three weeks, especially if we
get the word out at LinuxWorld (which is the week prior!)

PS - Haven't RSVPed yet!?  Go to:  http://www.linuxpicnic.org/ now!!!

Thanks!

bill@newbreedsoftware.com       Sunnyvale Baylands Park, Sunday, August 14th