Free LinuxWorld Exhibits Pass, on or before 2005-08-07 use ...

Sat, 23 Jul 2005 05:14:25 -0700

Free LinuxWorld Exhibits Pass, on or before 2005-08-07 use ...

I managed to find/"stumble"* across this:
Free LinuxWorld Exhibits Pass, use on or before 2005-08-07 ...
Priority Code B0401
or
Priority Code NONE

Exhibits Pass gets you:
Includes 3 days of Exhibits:
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/events/12SFO05A/exposition
Keynotes and Feature Presentations:
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/events/12SFO05A/keynotes
Birds-of-a-Feather Meetings:
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/events/12SFO05A/conference/special

Gee, I thought I'd found something more interesting/useful with Priority
Code B0401, but also looks like Priority Code NONE will still get you a
free Exhibits Pass through 2005-08-07.

Apparently, for these Priority Codes to get you free access, it must be
used on or before 2005-08-07, and it may be the case it only works for
the on-line registration (I'd guestimate if not at this point, that
soon, advance on-line registration won't result in badges and such
being sent out, but held for pick-up at the event, likely in a
pre-registered badge pick-up area (and one probably needs corresponding
ID to pick up the badge - pretty much post 2001-09-11 ID is required
anyway to pick up the required badge holder, even if the badge is
mailed to you in advance)).

Also, Bay Area Debian (BAD):
http://bad.debian/net
will be meeting August 10, 2005 starting at 7:00 P.M. PDT:
http://bad.debian.net/list/2005-July/002951.html
including keysigning:
http://bad.debian.net/list/2005-July/002952.html
quite shortly after the conclusion of and conveniently close to the
2005-08-10 LinuxWorld Birds-of-a-Feather Meetings

LinuxWorld Conference and Expo
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/

August 8-11 2005, The Moscone Center, San Francisco, CA
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/events/12SFO05A
San Francisco Online Attendee Registration:
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/register///CC961706

Exposition August 9-11 2005
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/events/12SFO05A/exposition
Exhibitor List (includes .org Pavilion organizations/groups)
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/events/12SFO05A/exposition/exhibitorlist
.org Pavilion
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/events/12SFO05A/exposition/CC999813

Keynotes and Feature Presentations
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/events/12SFO05A/keynotes

Birds-of-a-Feather Meetings
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/events/12SFO05A/conference/special

*find/"stumble":
I started with some Google searches for priority code(s) that might
still be good for free Exhibits Pass, after some false positives (but
long before giving up on probable search results), I searched
backwards, case insensitive, for the string "priority code" in my
e-mail ... first one I came across (B0401) worked.  Oddly, when I
looked to see what e-mail that was in, it wasn't even for LinuxWorld,
but for another IDG World Expo event.  Then I also tried "NONE", and to
my surprise, that seemed to also cover free Exhibits Pass through
2005-08-07 (whereas I was expecting "NONE" to only work for that for
free through 2005-07-15).