ANNOUNCEMENT - BAD meeting in SF 4/13/2005 7pm chevys (?)

Nathan Mellin nathanderweise@yahoo.com
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 09:37:31 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Michael for bringing up the issue,

I apologize to all B.A.D. members who showed last
night, alas, I did not!!  I was on the MUNI L line
which power failed completely leaving us (the crammed
passengers) with little air and less light for what
seemed like forever.  It was a rather devastating
claustrophobic situation which took about an hour to
get completely resolved, in the whole chaos I forgot
my B.A.D. meeting and just was glad to get out of the
MUNI and breath fresh air.  I got home much later than
I expected and didn't realize till this morning that
the meeting was last night at 7pm.  I felt terrible
and probably should be banned from B.A.D. meetings
forever or just exiled to some distant planet.  Again,
I apologize for my not showing and forgetting to have
a backup plan wisely set up.  I hope those who did
make it where able to make the best of it, regards,

Nathan.