Seeking good web sites for Debian tools

Ian Zimmerman itz@buug.org
10 Apr 2005 22:03:39 -0700

Erich> Subversion is excellent for version management as long as you
Erich> have only user which may either change everything or nothing, and
Erich> where there is not much to disagree about accepting or rejecting
Erich> patches.  For personal, home or office use, svn is great!

We recently considered switching to svn from CVS at work.  For a while
I was the main proponent of a switch.  The matter dropped when I
admitted that even I was scared of reports of database corruption.
They are fairly easy to find in Google.  Can you comment on those?
Did it happen to you?  More than once?  Often?

BTW, what's this about kernel not being able to use BK?  Has Larry
made an unreasonable demand?  That would be a shame, he seemed to
be mellowing recently.

--
I wonder which is the best virus for unix and if I can write
a better one in Microsoft BASIC ?