ISP's

Mon, 20 Sep 2004 01:30:11 -0700

I've been quite pleased with Raw Bandwidth.
I've been using them almost a year now.
Not the cheapest out there, but well meets my needs.
Some of the deciding factors in my particular decision were:
good solid reputation and reasonably UNIX/LINUX "friendly" (as
opposed to hostile! :-))
had the features/options I wanted at a reasonably competetive price,
terms of service and "all that fine print" - essentially what
the terms said I could do with the service, and what I wanted to do
were a quite good match (as opposed to providers that have fine
print that can prohibit just about anything, but may chose not to
enforce such, ... until of course they ruin your day/week by
blocking/prohibiting functionality you need - not something I
wanted to run into).

I have heard good things about some other providers too ...
pretty much matches the responses following from the original list
posting.