There will be a BAD meeting at the Pacific Coast Brewing Company on Wednesday, Nov 10 at 7pm

tek tek@pervasivenetwerks.com
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 18:55:10 -0800

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 10:45:17 -0800, Tony Godshall wrote
> According to Rick Moen,
> > Quoting Tony Godshall (togo@of.net):
> >
> > > Like I said in the Subj, there will be a BAD meeting at the Pacific
> > > Coast Brewing Company on Wednesday, Nov 10 at 7pm.
> >
> > And, by the way, people deciding to join us should consider so
> > indicating on the related _Linux Journal_ MeetUp page:
> > http://linuxjournal.meetup.com/8/events/?eventId=3489915&action=detail

Ok, i feel bad cause i had planned on coming to this but there is no way i
can make it. I just got home from a service call that started last night at
11pm. 18 hours later and no sleep at all and im finally home and i am
exhausted to the point the last thing i can do is drive someplace and
possibly drink or eat. That is guaranteed to knock me into a coma.

Way to tired to even think of leaving the house now, im going to bed.
I will somehow make next months meeting though come hell or high water.
Sorry.
~ :o(
Tnt