ANNOUNCEMENT: dinner/keysigning Wed. 3/17, Jing Jing's (PA), 7pm

Aaron M. Ucko ucko@debian.org
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 21:25:59 -0500

Greetings!

My wife and I will be on vacation in the Bay Area next week, and would
like to meet you for dinner and keysigning at Jing Jing's in Palo Alto
on Wednesday, March 17th at 7pm:

 Jing-Jing Szechwan Hunan
 443 Emerson St
 Palo Alto, CA 94301

If you would like to attend, please let me know by Tuesday evening;
I'd particularly appreciate it if you could reply by tomorrow
afternoon, since I may not check mail regularly while in California.

We will also spend a fair bit of time in and around San Francisco
proper, and in particular could probably be convinced to attend the
BALUG meeting on Tuesday; if you would be interested in meeting us
there, and reasonably likely to attend anyway, please let me know by
Monday evening.

Finger amu@monk.mit.edu (NOT a valid e-mail address) for more info.