ANNOUNCEMENT: BAD meeting 2004-06-09

Vineet Kumar vineet@doorstop.net
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 10:37:54 -0700

--J/dobhs11T7y2rNN

* Vineet Kumar (vineet@doorstop.net) [040529 01:49]:
> I will be organizing a PGP key-signing.  If you would like to
> participate, please send me your OpenPGP public key at least 24 hours
> before the meeting.

I'm generating a table to be used for keysigning, which is available at=20

http://www.doorstop.net/bad-keysigning

As you may notice; it's very small so far.  Let this serve as a reminder
to any procrastinators to send me their keys, as the meeting is
tomorrow.  I'm not anal about the 24 hours I requested; I'll include any
keys I receive before whenever I print the list out tomorrow.  Of
course, you can participate in the signing even if your key is not on
the list.  (Bring your fingerprint if you want to get signatures, or
just get a copy of my list to just sign others' keys.)

I hope to see you there tomorrow.

good times,
Vineet
--=20
http://www.doorstop.net/
--=20
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."	--Benjamin Franklin

--J/dobhs11T7y2rNN

--J/dobhs11T7y2rNN--