ANNOUNCEMENT: BAD Meeting for August 11, 2004

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 13:33:54 -0700

begin  Aaron Lehmann  quotation:
> On Mon, Jul 19, 2004 at 11:50:07AM -0700, Aaron T Porter wrote:
> > 	West of the hills again this time at the Pacific Coast Brewing
> > Company in Oakland.
>
> 21+?

	To my recollection they don't card at the door, and I've seen
families there.  It's a brewpub, so it's more like a restaurant that
makes its own beer than, say, a nightclub or bar.  Just don't try to
buy any booze if you're under 21.

--
So are you an honest-to-cripes Atkins dieter with the           Nick Moffitt
little urine test strips and the blood analysis and the   nick@teh.entar.net